Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thing #23 : Evaluation / Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

For me it is definitely the beginning. Wow I have come a long way and it feels great.I would like to thank everyone involved in creating and bringing this wonderful opportunity to us.Without their encouragement and guidance,I probably wouldn't have made any effort to learn some of these technologies.I also enjoyed reading most of our colleague's blogs and they are amazing.

My thoughts:
1. What did you like most? Least?
Before I began this project, I only knew a little about sharing personal photos through Kodak album. Now my favorite is Flickr because it is so much fun and has so many options. I needed to spend more time to learn some of these technologies; however in the end I liked them all.

2. What could we change?
I agree with many of my colleagues that we need more time to learn and do the exercises. While at work I had no time to do any of these steps. Fortunately I had all the time at home to finish this project. Since most of these technologies are new to me, I wanted to have more time to enjoy and make use of the advantages before I had to start to learn a new one.

3. Would you participate in similar program?
I always look forward to learning new things and in the process improve myself.

1 comment:

Lianna Kelly [aka HalfFull] said...

Congratulations on completing the 23 1/2 things!! I just finished mine last night. I really like your slide shows...beautiful!